Culture works with companies and creatives from all walks of life who are looking to create a brand and web presence worthy of their next big idea. We've worked across multiple industry types, serving a multitude of marketing and branding needs in design, user experience, messaging, and tone.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the development, innovative design, and layout of our client's websites. Web developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient websites in collaboration with our branding & design teams
- Create website layout/user interface using Wix's Editor X platform
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain development documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our client's sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Familiarity with Wix's Editor X platform or Webflow
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and utilize diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS are a bonus
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Web design: 3 years (Required)
- Editor X: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: $12.50 - $15.00 per hour
Work Location: Fully Remote
Typical start time: 9AM
Typical end time: 12PM
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available: No, not providing sponsorship for this job
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process and virtual meetings
This job is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more. Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible