Be Part Of A New Revolution. Viggify is a mentorship platform focused on enabling accessible and affordable gaming education.
Viggify was set up with the sole idea of creating a safe place where all gamers can meet and learn from like-minded people. We are actively redefining the gaming industry; one lesson at a time. Encouraging a million people to take up gaming as a career and we aim to get there by setting up strong relationships between our ‘gurus’ and learners.
Our workshops focus on learning by trying, and it is our belief to learn together. Our ‘gurus’ have a common mindset; to unite the gaming community as they teach. Though equipped with numerous years of experience, our gurus still learn as they manoeuvre through the workshops. This instils a mindset of working hard within our students, and that is the mindset required to succeed. Our sessions cover a variety of topics and games, allowing us to achieve our ultimate goal.
With our roots deep into the culture of ancient India, where a guru used to be the guiding light for a wandering soul, we try to adopt the methods to make our students better human beings. Viggify is the first of its type in South-east Asia, and we wish to be the catalyst for a change; a change in perception and a change in mindset.
Viggify is looking to hire a Webflow developer to support our ambitious goals as we transition from startup to scale up. This position will be a part of a rapidly growing software team that will work on both big-vision and fast-execution projects—getting stuff done in the short term while figuring out the next big thing.
You will be working with Product Development team to ensure the developemnt of the entire Viggify platform. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and exceptional communication skills are essential to success in this role.
- Design, implement, and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- You have deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS. Builders are great, but it's important to understand what's going on under the hood.
- Superb communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Webflow. We expect that you'll already have experience with WordPress.
- Curiosity about web technology and interest in learning new platforms and languages.
- Attention to detail Knowledge of front end, back end
- Knowledge of no code technologies
- Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams
- Knowledge of webflow, wordpress and other website builder
- Knowledge of other no code technologies
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, or equivalent demonstrated work experience, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Development or similar.
- Have 0-3 years’ experience creating beautiful websites
- Submission of your past work/portfolio is must to be eligible for screening and selection process.
- Be able to work collaboratively with the team
- Have experience of working in an agile delivery team
- Be a confident and competent communicator - you will be able to confidently communicate problems and suggest solutions with colleagues both in the product team and other areas of the business
- Be both detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, and able to judge where to prioritise focus
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with the hunger to help create an outstanding product which efficiently and effectively serves its customers