We're building the stock exchange for creators; breaking down the barriers to invest in a $25B market.
The ideal candidate has experience building e-commerce sites using Webflow and integrating Stripe Connect. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining websites for our various brands and product lines.
We have an exciting new product concept that we'd like to get shipped within 2 weeks from your date of hire. You must be comfortable taking product concepts and wireframes developed by non-technical team members and turning them into MVP ready sites quickly.
Preference will be given to candidates currently enrolled in an Ontario post-secondary institution, pursuing web development or related fields.
- Turn wireframes into MVP ready sites quickly
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Demonstrated experience using Webflow, including Forms & E-Commerce functionality
- Demonstrated understanding of how to integrate Stripe Connect into custom checkout screens