Founded in 2010, ShootProof is a user-friendly, technology-enabled platform that allows photographers to share and sell their work commission-free. ShootProof is a one-stop-shop for photographers around the world, offering a suite of professional tools to address all of their business needs, including online photo proofing, customizable password-protected galleries, mobile apps, invoicing, contracts, credit card processing (payment facilitator) and printing through its extensive network of partner labs. Tens of thousands of photographers in 38 countries use ShootProof’s galleries and services, which are available in 18 languages. ShootProof’s vision is to become the global leading SaaS platform for photographers to run successful and sustainable businesses. In December 2018, ShootProof secured a strategic investment from Providence Strategic Growth (PSG), the growth equity affiliate of Providence Equity Partners, a global private equity firm with more than $50 billion in assets under management, to drive continued expansion of ShootProof’s business and vision. PSG focuses on growth equity investments in lower middle market software and technology-enabled service companies, primarily in North America
ShootProof is looking for a full-stack developer responsible for designing and building high-performing experiences across our web properties. You will work closely with external and internal partners to design, implement and iterate on marketing landing pages throughout the path-to-conversion for both Saas and eCommerce businesses. As the Web Developer, you will play a key role and directly impact Foreground’s profitability. The ideal candidate will possess a customer-centric mindset, have a deep understanding of analytics, and is comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with teammates—comfortable working across multiple platforms and properties. The Web Developer role is on our Site Marketing team and will be dedicated to helping the company execute on CRO initiatives - plan, iterate, deliver, test, iterate some more.
- Design and build consistent, high-converting experiences across our marketing sites
- Ensure implementations follow SEO, web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout the organization to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising the bar on quality.
- Strong foundation in design fundamentals, including a deep understanding of typography, layout, color, and ability to apply these principles across our digital presence
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, including actively seeking out feedback
- Strong ability to manage your own time while working on multiple projects
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve your workflow and are up-to-date on the latest design tools and web technologies.
- 5+ years of experience of agency or client-side; consulting experience a plus
- Experience with VWO, Hotjar, Webflow, WordPress, Shopify, GTM and Google Analytics
- Experience integrating third-party tools for tracking and automation (Google Analytics, Hotjar, VWO, agency-side tracking); Experience with Tableau is a plus
- A/B testing audience segmentation and targeting experience preferred
- UX/UI Development experience strongly preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401K with a 4% company match
- A culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance, including a flexible PTO plan
ShootProof is a 100% remote work company (Work from anywhere; subject to legal review).