We are a higher education agency committed to building awareness and growing enrollment for universities. We partner with deans, senior administration, and faculty to grow student interest, design branded content, and launch new programs and courses.
We are seeking an experienced web developer specializing in WordPress site builds who will work with the UN team on current and existing web projects within the higher education space.
UN is searching for a talented and passionate developer to join us to help build rock-solid backend foundations that work collaboratively with the front-end UI, UX. Our ideal candidate will have development experience with WordPress, Shopify, and page builders (Wix and Webflow), strong verbal and written communication skills combined with a love for creating stunning and intelligent applications. The developer should also possess analytical and problem-solving skills. We do not expect this person to know everything, but someone who is willing to learn and has a great work ethic. This candidate should be motivated to join a professional environment that is focused on creative collaboration and positive attitudes.
For preferred review, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with a link to your portfolio and resume.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress (PHP), Shopify (Liquid), Wix, Webflow, Pantheon servers
- Knowledge of theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development
- Proficiency in converting PSD compositions into HTML and CSS markup
- Ability to set up servers and migrate websites
Aside from the required technical knowledge, the following experience will add favorable consideration in the final selection:
- Familiar REST APIs, JSON, and agile development process
- Multimedia and social media experience a plus, but not required
- Front end UI, UX experience, mobile responsive UIs
- Familiarity with version control (e.g. GitHub experience)
Compensation: Based on experience