Fuel is a vibrant experiential events company that specializes in virtual and hybrid events such as employee engagement, brand activations and conferencing solutions. Through a partnership of creativity and technical production, we produce event experiences of all shapes and sizes producing live, virtual and hybrid events with exceptional attention to detail. We develop events from concept stage to planning and preparation right through to implementation and completion.
Our mission is to expand the imagination, exceed the expectations and enrich the experiences of all our clients, attendees and stakeholders.
Fuel are seeking a Web Designer on a part time and freelance basis. This role can be undertaken as remote.
You will work closely with the Creative, Design and Account teams in delivering websites that are visually pleasing with a range of functionalities.
Including but are not limited to the following:
- creating responsive, Intuitive, secure & scalable website designs
- producing sample sites
- working with Webflow, SquareSpace or similar no-code platforms
- meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- digital retouching and image editing
- working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Webflow, Squarespace or similar.
- Strong web design skills and an eye for detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in composition, typography, visually pleasing designs that are responsive.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles behind web design
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
First project is a 2-3 day job building a site with more opportunity for jobs after that.
Price: Please provide a day rate on application
Application: Please provide samples of work done previously