Who we are
At Tiled, we believe experiences bring people and ideas together. Our mission is to unleash creative storytelling. Tiled is an interactive content platform built for the new age of communication. Our no-code story builder lets teams create, share, and edit their content anywhere, anytime with actionable analytics to scale their impact.
A definition of balance from the CEO:
While we take pride in our work ethic and driving towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends, our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.
Tiled is looking for a self-motivated and highly collaborative Visual Designer to join our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of interactive experiences.
As a designer, you will focus on supporting our brand and marketing efforts. In this role, you will be a champion for our brand and responsible for driving go-to-market activities. Organizationally, you will be part of the Experience team and will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
As a designer you will collaborate on the following:
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of projects including responsive web, landing pages, microapps, videos, digital ads, social media, and email marketing.
- Take ideas from concept to execution by working collaboratively with Marketing, Design, and broader Tiled teams.
- Maintain brand guidelines and create brand assets.
- Stay up-to-date with customer design trends and broader design industry trends.
- Share best practices with customers on design.
- Share ideas that will improve our product and overall experiences with our brand.
- Deliver innovative creative solutions that meet and exceed project expectations.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related Visual Design field.
- 3+ years of digital design experience at an agency or in-house creative team.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in visual design.
- Fluency with digital design tools including Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and Invision.
- Experience with motion tools including Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Experience designing and managing websites (Webflow preferred).
- Strong conceptual thinking and execution in both visual and user experience design.
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k. Other perks include; unlimited PTO, and a wonderful work/life balance.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.