FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We’re looking for a rockstar. Part social media savant, part agency copywriter, this role is crucial as FEVO begins to develop and build its content operations. The social media lead will work closely with the C-suite, working to refine and execute a voice in written editorial and social media posts. You should be able to digest information, glean important info, and craft compelling, clever copy in a variety of formats, including, but not limited to: blog posts, email copy, social media posts, etc.
First and foremost, this role is a writer. Capable of conveying brand tone with ease (playful, witty and clever, by the way), the social media lead will be primarily focused on day-to-day social media content planning, scheduling and creating, with a secondary focus on the FEVO blog. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our daily social media presence ensuring consistent web traffic and engagement, write kickass copy, and possess a creative mind capable of going back and forth with senior leadership on ideas.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Work closely with C-suite and founder to develop and write FEVO blog
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a copywriter, preferably at an agency
- Hands on experience in content management, and social media
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with CMS (WebFlow, WordPress, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.