Founded in 2010, ShootProof is a user-friendly, technology-enabled platform that allows photographers to share and sell their work commission-free. ShootProof is a one-stop-shop for photographers around the world, offering a suite of professional tools to address all of their business needs, including online photo proofing, customizable password-protected galleries, mobile apps, invoicing, contracts, credit card processing (payment facilitator) and printing through its extensive network of partner labs. Tens of thousands of photographers in 38 countries use ShootProof’s galleries and services, which are available in 18 languages. ShootProof’s vision is to become the global leading SaaS platform for photographers to run successful and sustainable businesses. In December 2018, ShootProof secured a strategic investment from Providence Strategic Growth (PSG), the growth equity affiliate of Providence Equity Partners, a global private equity firm with more than $50 billion in assets under management, to drive continued expansion of ShootProof’s business and vision. PSG focuses on growth equity investments in lower middle market software and technology-enabled service companies, primarily in North America
ShootProof is looking for an SEO Manager to manage organic efforts across our eCommerce and SaaS properties. The ideal candidate will have previous experience successfully managing and implementing SEO techniques, including content development, on-page optimization, technical SEO changes, keyword research, and link building. The SEO Manager provides thought leadership on search strategies and optimization, builds strong relationships, and establishes clear lines of communication with partners and internal staff members. The SEO Manager is analytical and uses problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
- Responsible for driving Foreground’s SEO strategy, including onsite optimizations, Content, linking strategy, and PR
Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects. - Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account.
- Track, analyze, and report on overall SEO success with regards to traffic, rankings, backlinks, and profitability.
- Analyze reports to identify trends, issues, areas for opportunity and create actionable plans to improve KPI’s
- Partner with Content to develop blog posts, videos, and other forms of SEO content to drive engagement and conversions.
- Day-to-day execution of organic search, including keyword research, competitive research, content optimization, outreach strategy, and site architecture improvements.
- Conduct technical audits as needed to maintain best practices, as well as diagnose potential performance issues.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at researching, testing, and analyzing.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible; build and maintain an SEO project plan and content calendar.
- 5+ years experience with a thorough understanding of SEO, how it interacts with UX/CRO, and how they both can affect site performance
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to communicate well and thrive in an all-remote setting
- Content and video experience preferred with a deep understanding of growth marketing, including search, display, and social
- Data-driven mindset with high-level of comfortability with Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress, Webflow, Ahrefs, VWO, Hotjar, SEMRush, Search Console, Shopify, Asana, and Jira is paramount
- Experience with a “house of brands” strongly preferred
SaaS and eCommerce experience strongly preferred
- Agency or consulting experience a huge plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401K with a 4% company match
- A culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance, including a flexible PTO plan
ShootProof is a 100% remote work company (Work from anywhere; subject to legal review).