Predictive Insights. Smarter Decisions. Your Greatest Competitive Advantage.
Stratifyd's next-generation analytics solution connects your experience, behavioral, and operational data so you never miss another insight – grow your revenue, drive loyalty, improve efficiency, and reduce churn.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Operations helps maximize marketing efficiency, effectiveness and return on investment through strategic execution, process optimization, infrastructure development and delivering actionable insights. Working closely with marketing leadership, this person will play a key role in the enablement, ongoing refinement, and scale of a comprehensive digital strategy across the MarTech stack. The Senior Manager is a hands-on expert in marketing automation, digital marketing and web management. This person has a deep understanding of marketing analytics and database management and ensures campaigns are executed with end-to-end visibility through the entire sales cycle.
This role requires a passion for continuous improvement and the ability to think abstractly to turn business vision into reality. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and can develop and implement creative solutions to address operational challenges and effectively communicate changes to business stakeholders. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects at once.
- Build comprehensive marketing automation strategy to effectively nurture leads through the sales cycle in compliance with global data privacy regulations
- Direct campaign execution setup and testing to ensure proper data flows through systems
- Maintain and develop MarTech infrastructure and databases to increase end-to-end visibility from lead to revenue
- Continuously improve all lead routing and lead scoring
- Assess, implement and integrate new platforms and technologies to improve marketing capabilities and deliver new functionality
- Prioritize infrastructure development projects to ensure business requirements are met
- Builds, manages, and maintains reporting and dashboards to track KPIs, pipeline and revenue contribution
- Design and implement sound analytic approaches and testing methodologies to address marketing and business questions
- Ensure quality in lead funnel and enhance partnership and communication with Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or sales operations (B2B preferred)
- Extensive experience managing CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Pardot or Marketo), CMS (Webflow) and digital experience platforms
- Experience building, managing, and maintaining reporting and dashboards
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain complex datasets and development needs to business stakeholders
- Marketing Automation certification (Pardot or Marketo preferred)
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Experience working with large datasets and statistical analysis software (SPSS, R, Tableau, Minitab)
- Experience developing business requirements in Agile environment