Off-the-shelf applications rarely match the unique workflows, processes and roles of your people, which kills software adoption and speed of innovation. Until now, user experience customization has cost far too much money and time. Skuid provides a fundamentally new model for creating digital experiences with little to no code required, combining Adaptive Data™, Adaptive Logic™, and Adaptive UI™ into a revolutionary Adaptive DX™ toolkit. Nearly 1000 customers across more than 30 countries use Skuid to create custom
Skuid is a design-heavy brand, so we’re looking for someone extraordinary to join our marketing team to lead our design efforts. This includes defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be shaping the visual aspects of our online presence, ebooks, advertising, presentations, videos and more.
Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. As with all marketing activities, communication and collaboration are key. This means not only working with others on design requirements but also mentoring and assisting others that are doing their own light design work, along with our agencies.
The goal of everything you create is to inspire and attract the target audience.
We are passionate about freeing our customers to thrive in the digital enterprise by making it powerfully simple to create custom apps. This means fuller adoption instead of abandonment, faster innovation instead of falling behind, and nonstop adaptation instead of stagnation. Simply put: they humanize enterprise software, and they do it with Skuid. We are the #1 toolkit to accelerate custom Salesforce app design, development, and adoption. We are able to do all of this because of our meticulous attention to culture, which drives all of us to be humble experts, design thinkers, and caring heroes. Come learn more about what that means and why it is fundamental to our success.
- Dynamic, creative, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
- Conceptualize amazing visuals based on loose ideas, thoughts and direction.
- Find joy in working with others from start to finish on drafts and ideas.
- Are not precious about your designs and always remain open to feedback.
- Own the creation and iteration of all types of designs.
- Know how to recognize and depart a pixel-pushing exercise to deliver, beautifully.
- Can hold firm to ensure everything we do is visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience, ideally two+ years of applicable experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Experience with Figma, Webflow, Illustrator, After Effects, PS.
- Project and agency management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Skuid provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.