Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the “everything as-a-service” economy. Using years of domain expertise and a refined set of delivery accelerators, ATG brings contemporary solutions to the way clients transform and manage their customer and revenue technology platforms.
Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do at ATG. We are in a unique position as a recognized global thought leader in Quote to Cash, with the #1 implementation position with three leading providers of cloud or platform-based CPQ and Billing Solutions, providing unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners.
ATG has always had a passion for developing reusable content to accelerate successful outcomes for our clients and fuel the growth of our business. With the emergence of the Solution Center approach, the need for training, tools, and methodology was enhanced. ATG now benefits from seven years of dedicated focus on building proprietary tools and intellectual property (IP) to support our reputation as a Q2C thought leader and premium implementation partner.
The cornerstone of our IP is our Atlas Framework™, which is a suite of implementation methodology, training, and tools that reliably enables on-time and on-budget delivery of cloud-based CPQ and Billing Solutions. ATG has leveraged the Atlas Framework™ to enable 15 production Go-Lives in a recent 90-day period. In addition, Atlas Framework™ is now being used by trusted SI Partners in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM, to enable a global, scalable ecosystem for delivering key Quote to Cash cloud solutions.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Java Architect to help design, architect and build solutions that support our customers Digital Transformation in the cloud. This individual will be the technical expert within the ADM Delivery Team that will collaborate with our customers, accounts and delivery teams to create innovative and compelling solutions for our customers and executing with delivery excellence.
This individual will also be responsible for leading and mentoring the various delivery development teams to implement newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews and build re-usable code artifacts.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow!
- Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
- Work with Solution Architects to review proposed solutions and assess deliverability feasibility and create detailed Technology Reference Architecture
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution for given proposal
- Ability to Detail Reference Architecture to Sprints/POD’s
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or implementation
- Collaborate with the technology community to bring best practices on various technologies and tools
- Develop solution blueprint – involving partner capabilities, in-house capabilities and new build
- Create in-house capabilities to support delivery in these new offerings
- Lead and mentor the development teams on newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews.
- Implement Technology & Architecture Governance within the development teams to ensure architecture & quality standards alignment and coding best practices.
- Create Reusable artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain and infrastructure as applicable from past solutions
- Perform proof of concepts demonstrating the gains in cost reduction, productivity improvements, turnaround time
- Overall 15+ years of experience in IT industry Including 10+ years of experience working on multiple roles like Application architecture, design, development and Delivery.
- Highly knowledgeable with 8+ years of IT service delivery experience and should include the below technical skills
- Experience as a Technical Architect working on Application Modernization, transforming Legacy applications to Cloud.
- Hands-on experience and/or deep knowledge of digital transformation technical domains (e.g. Cloud, containerization, DevSecOps etc )
- Must understand the full SDLC, and have experience leading Agile Teams; Scrum Master, or other agile, certification is a plus and Domain Knowledge is desirable
- Web: Spring MVC, Webflow, JSP, JSF, Websockets, SSE, Angular, React, Jasmine (Karmarunner), Jest, ES Lint, Express.js(routing, REST services), Node.js, Websockets, SSE
- Data: Hibernate, Spring LDAP, Spring Integration, Spring Data (JPA, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Dynamo, elastic search, Neo4J, REDIS, HADOOP, JDBC), NPM Data Modules
- Platform & Services: Java 8/11, Map reduce, Advanced Data Structures, Crytography, Spring Core, Spring Webservices, REST, Spring Roo, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring session, jbehave, jUnit, Spring Webflux, Grunt, Gulp, jasmine, Karma, Qunit
- Messaging / Streaming: Spring AMQP, JMS, MQ, RabbitMQ, MQTT, Kafka, Redis Streams
- Security: Spring security, Active Directory (AD), Open ID, OAuth 2
- Cloud: AWS, AZURE, GCP, PCF, DOCKER, KUBERNATES
DevOps: Jenkins, Git, AzureDevops, SonarQube, JIRA, SonarLint
- Experience in building solutions in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Native models.
- Experience in building overall cost model and optimization in Cloud.
- Experience in migrating complex workloads like Applications to Cloud.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.