Founded in 2007, we are one of the fastest-growing transformational workforce solution providers. Our comprehensive range of talent solutions are backed by our deep understanding of our client needs and rich industry experience. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, our vast global presence and unyielding customer centricity have enabled us to forge strategic partnerships with leading Fortune 500 companies, worldwide. We are a strong team of over 7,500 professionals with unparalleled domain depth and exceptional digital expertise.
Awards and recognition:
• Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council - 2019 Supplier of the year
• CIO Review - 20 Most Promising Digital Transformation Solution Providers 2019
• CIO Review - 20 Most Promising Big Data Solutions Providers
Client is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Java Application Architect to help design, architect and build solutions that support our customers Digital Transformation in the cloud. This individual will be the technical expert within the ADM Delivery Team that will collaborate with our customers, accounts and delivery teams to create innovative and compelling solutions for our customers and executing with delivery excellence.
This individual will also be responsible for leading and mentoring the various delivery development teams to implement newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews and build re-usable code artifacts.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At client, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow!
Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
- Work with Solution Architects to review proposed solutions and assess deliverability feasibility and create detailed Technology Reference Architecture
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution for given proposal
- Ability to Detail Reference Architecture to Sprints/POD’s
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or implementation
- Collaborate with the technology community to bring best practices on various technologies and tools
- Develop solution blueprint – involving partner capabilities, in-house capabilities and new build
- Create in-house capabilities to support delivery in these new offerings
- Lead and mentor the development teams on newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews.
- Implement Technology & Architecture Governance within the development teams to ensure architecture & quality standards alignment and coding best practices.
- Create Reusable artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain and infrastructure as applicable from past solutions
- Perform proof of concepts demonstrating the gains in cost reduction, productivity improvements, turnaround time
- Overall 15+ years of experience in IT industry Including 10+ years of experience working on multiple roles like Application architecture, design, development and Delivery.
- Highly knowledgeable with 8+ years of IT service delivery experience and should include the below technical skills
- Experience as a Technical Architect working on Application Modernization, transforming Legacy applications to Cloud.
- Hands-on experience and/or deep knowledge of digital transformation technical domains (e.g. Cloud, containerization, DevSecOps etc )
- Must understand the full SDLC, and have experience leading Agile Teams; Scrum Master, or other agile, certification is a plus and Domain Knowledge is desirable
- Web: Spring MVC, Webflow, JSP, JSF, Websockets, SSE, Angular, React, Jasmine (Karmarunner), Jest, ES Lint, Express.js(routing, REST services), Node.js, Websockets, SSE
- DATA: Hibernate, Spring LDAP, Spring Integration, Spring Data (JPA, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Dynamo, elastic search, Neo4J, REDIS, HADOOP, JDBC), NPM Data Modules
- Platform and Services: Java 8/11, Map reduce, Advanced Data Structures, Crytography, Spring Core, Spring Webservices, REST, Spring Roo, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring session, jbehave, jUnit, Spring Webflux, Grunt, Gulp, jasmine, Karma, Qunit
- Messaging / Streaming: Spring AMQP, JMS, MQ, RabbitMQ, MQTT, Kafka, Redis Streams
- Security: Spring security, Active Directory (AD), Open ID, OAuth 2
- Cloud: AWS, AZURE, GCP, PCF, DOCKER, KUBERNATES
- DevOps: Jenkins, Git, AzureDevops, SonarQube, JIRA, SonarLint
- Experience in building solutions in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Native models.
- Experience in building overall cost model and optimization in Cloud.
- Experience in migrating complex workloads like Applications to Cloud.