Headquartered in Texas, imaware™ is a digital health platform that offers advanced at-home tests that empower people to take control of their health. With over 15 tests including screening for Covid-19, imaware™ has provided an essential healthcare service to thousands of Americans for conditions such as cardiovascular disease, prostate cancer, and autoimmune disorders. For more information, visit imaware.health.
We’re on a mission to change the world of healthcare, and looking for team members who will help us think bigger, challenge the status quo, and add to a collaborative mindset of continuous learning.
imaware™ is seeking a creative and skilled Senior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. Reporting to the CMO, this role requires a balance of creativity with organization and discipline: the Designer is responsible for managing all design related projects from conception through to production, ensuring that final work is delivered on time and on budget. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design and health and wellness, detail oriented, adaptable, and driven, and works well in a team environment.
The Senior Graphic Designer will work with the broader marketing team and cross-functional partners to execute a diverse range of high impact projects across ecommerce, packaging, social media, events, advertising, and email.
You will be expected to follow best practices / standards and will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Sets the tone for design across the organization ensuring art production meets brand standards, ensuring brand message and direction is consistent throughout all channels
- Develops and maintains a monthly plan in partnership with the marketing team for social media postings, collecting and gathering images for SEO, and product team.
- Conceptualizes and designs digital content for social media, website, email campaigns, affiliate program, digital advertising and events.
- Participates in overall marketing strategy meetings as well as on a project-by-project basis
- Where necessary, writes and edits marketing copy, web copy and other marketing language as required.
- Works with cross functional team to optimize site merchandising in an effort to drive engagement with high intent pages, and ultimately, conversion
- Designs packaging systems that engage and delight consumers and have stopping power online or on shelf, anf work with packaging suppliers to marry design with production to ensure our customers have a seamless experience.
- Develops presentations and pitch decks
- Identifies, sources, and selects vendors/service providers for various marketing and production related projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of direct work experience as a graphic designer in a professional work environment, experience with social media and digital marketing
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suites in particular Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of Shopify, Webflow, Figma and Canva
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn as well as email marketing software
- Ability to design for, and write effectively for a variety of audiences and platforms
- Strong knowledge of printing/publishing procedures and standards and the ability to develop print specifications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Takes initiative on new campaign concepts, creatives, products -- always researching and keeping up with current trends in the health, wellness, and self care space.
- Effective deadline management and project management skills.
- Careful attention to detail, and ensures that projects are completed on time and in budget.
- Austin-based, but open to remote
- Working knowledge of ecommerce web design and merchandising
- Experience in healthcare, wellness, marketing. Agency background is an asset.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (ie. Hubspot, etc)