With 375+ digital experts, 250+ Drupal specialists, and 120 Acquia-certified developers we are known as the experts Drupal experts ask for help. FFW’s team acts as digital experience navigators, offering integrated strategy, design, and development services to help organizations drive value by exceeding their business goals.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with offices in ten countries, FFW has been a global, trusted partner to over 500 clients since 2000.
Can you create a digital experience that touches the lives of many but feels like it is crafted just for me?
We are looking for a person with a holistic view of digital solutions. You will be the glue that brings together the client's business goals, user's needs, and expectations into a platform that can be build. With a service design doing process you will enable clients to fulfill their digital potential and at the same time make sure the user experience is seamless and intuitive. You will join our ambitious Experience Team with colleagues throughout Europe.
- Facilitate the UX/design process in projects and make sure the full team is onboarded
- Conduct human-centered research to form solid value propositions
- Plan and facilitate workshops and design sprints
- Define user and process flows and functionality specifications
- Support tender process with your expertise within human-centered design, approach, and methods.
- UX or Service Design background with +5 years of experience, preferably from an agency
- Able to show great work and impact from earlier business challenges that you have solved
- Experienced in planning design processes involving different stakeholders and colleagues
- Support and execute on mock-ups, wireframes and user testing. Experienced handling of prototyping and design tools (e.g.Figma, WebFlow, Sketch)
- Passioned for uncovering customer wants and needs; self-driven and motivated; team-oriented; great interest in current trends in the areas of digital, design, usability or what might tricker your curiosity.
- Competent conversation and written expression in Danish and English.
FFW craft digital change. We are a mix of Strategists, Designers, User Experience Experts, Developers, and Solution Architects in 10 European locations. We work closely together to improve client’s businesses and create innovative solutions. We appreciate team players with high engagement and a positive attitude towards change.
- A permanent position with very good opportunities for professional development
- Open working atmosphere and friendly colleagues in an established digital agency
- Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to help shape our structures and processes
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and home-office possibility
- Large international clients and the possibility to work in teams across Europe