FunnelDash is a FinTech company that’s creating the “Modern Synchrony” bank for B2B.
FunnelDash offers turnkey co-brandable cards to businesses looking to offer their customers financial products without any APIs, skilled developers, industry expertise, or massive scale!
Our first turnkey co-brandable card is AdCard, where we partner with ad agencies and software companies where their customers spend $10m+/yr in ad spend. (Ex. Maropost AdCard, ClickFunnels AdCard, etc)
AdCard is the first charge card exclusively for digital ad spend.
- Unlimited free virtual debit and credit cards.
- Free spend, budget, and pacing controls.
- Unlimited free ad copy and creative services
- Earn up to 3% unlimited cash back on your ad spend
- Unlimited free ad audits and benchmark reports w/ Ad Advisor.
- $175k in sign-up bonuses with partner perks and discounts.
- Plus Free AdCapital when you use Media Buyer Concierge
More category cards are coming soon.
FunnelDash is powering the future of fintech for businesses that want to monetize financial products without being a fintech. We are backed by Mucker Capital and with several notable FinTech executives and an exclusive partnership with Mastercard.
If you've ever wondered why more of your favorite b2b brands don't offer similar rewards cards, you know why we do it. Behind the scenes, creating a co-brand credit card is a lengthy, cumbersome process that requires collaboration with massive, slow-moving partners. Our goal is to change that. We work with the banks, payment processors, and payment rails to accelerate card launches and empower b2b brands to focus on delivering rewards truly valuable to their customers.
As a founding member of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end marketing launch process and optimizing the sales funnel. The ideal candidate has experience launching B2B SaaS products to various buyer personas and has worked directly with sales teams to equip them with compelling content and competitive insights.
- Work with key stakeholders on the Sales and Product team to plan and execute product launches, feature pages, and website maintenance
- Write web copy using Webflow to explain new features to website visitors accurately
- Build sales assets, including customer stories, pitch decks, and datasheets
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape
- Capture sales feedback and help continuously optimize the sales cycle
- Champion the voice of the customer when positioning, developing, and marketing our products, features, and brands
- Build webpages in webflow for new features using existing design assets and template layouts
- Write in-app web copy to explain how features work and why cardholders should take advantage of them
- 3+ years professional experience within the commerce or marketplace platforms and online advertising space
- 3+ years experience in product marketing at a fast-growing fintech or cryptocurrency company
- Lead go-to-market strategies across targeting, segmentation, positioning, value propositions, creative messaging, and marketing channels
- Deeply understand our market, merchants, and consumers to help advise our core product strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Strong operational, get-it-done attitude with a startup mentality.
- Minimum 3 years in a product or solutions marketing role focusing on B2B software
- Experience working with sales teams and building compelling content that takes deals to the finish line
- Excellent communication and project management skills - you will own complex launches and enablement initiatives that require working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Results-driven, strategic, conceptual, and innovative thinker
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
- Highly analytical, vision, and strong problem solving with a common-sense approach to resolving problems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to collaborate with other leaders to achieve cooperative global results
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Expertise to clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information
- Ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion without significant guidance.
- Superior oral, written, and client communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management, and external groups
Working for a promising start-up is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work with multiple high-profile product lines and make a significant impact on the bottom line. Performance marketing is at the heart of everything we do. Our positions are challenging but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive salary and benefits because we value your experience and expertise
- 50% medical insurance coverage for you (Partially covered for your dependents)
- Unlimited PTO because everyone deserves time for R&R
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs because we are geographically dispersed
- Relocation support
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial, and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a skill and culture match for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!