Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
As a Product Marketing Designer at Spruce, you will work closely with the Lead Product Designer and Marketing Department to gain an understanding of the brand and the goals of the product that can be achieved through design. Equipped with this understanding and a learned knowledge of the Spruce offering, you will support the Product Design, Marketing and Leadership teams in standardizing the Spruce visual identity and messaging. You will solidify and maintain the company’s visual brand through designing ad campaigns and copy layouts in alignment with established promotional materials. Furthermore, you will add a fresh flair to projects with innovative applications and design features that compliment the company brand holistically.
You are a learner and problem-solver that is continually thinking about how to make things better - processes, features, relationships...all of it. You are an excellent communicator that is not afraid to ask questions in order to ensure you are on the right track and to get the job done. You are a self-starter that has the ability to see a solution through design and not afraid to try something new and exciting.
- Gather data, information and materials necessary to prepare for upcoming projects and deadlines
- Develop design and layout concepts based on notes, presentations and other provided materials
- Gain design approval through the submission of rough arrangements and layouts
- Edit rough layouts for final approval
- Work closely with the marketing team to create branded digital collateral
- Effectively use and make improvements to the styles, components, and patterns in our design system
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Drive deliverables to deadlines independently
- Be open to collaboration and team-based problem solving
What we're looking for:
- You love the details and thrive on seeing how excellent execution helps Spruce solve challenging problems in a complicated and evolving real estate tech industry
- You adapt well to change and the fast paced nature of a startup environment; You see change as a place where opportunity grows
- You’re a superb collaborator and communicator; You are outgoing and inquisitive
- You are resourceful but not afraid to ask questions about things you don’t know or understand
- You are a relentless self starter that is constantly prioritizing your work; You understand that a fast paced atmosphere means things change quickly and have the ability to distill what that means for your work and how it should be done
- You flourish in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, and are always willing to roll-up your sleeves to help the team
- Degree in Graphic Design or comparable experience
- 3+ years in the Graphic Design
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of creativity
- Deadline oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to edit designs and work with teams
- Webflow experience a huge plus
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment—and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.