Profesionales especializados en Atracción, Retención y Desarrollo de Talentos para el sector de Tecnologías de la Información de LATAM.
We’re looking for motivated individuals that are excited about learning and growing both personally and eager to improve the wider team. Specifically, we are looking for Senior and Mid-Level Product Designers with 2-5 years experience and can-do attitudes to join our multidisciplinary team. You'll be highly integrated with the business, product, and engineering teams and work as a product designer across client-facing projects.
- User research — Learn and identify core user needs through collaborating directly with clients in order to understand their internal and customer goals
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes for complete web and/or mobile applications, which optimize for UI/UX while balancing engineering constraints
- Refine the wireframes into high-fidelity mockups and/or prototypes that can be utilized by engineers to implement, working with the PM & Design team
- Contributing to the systemization of the design process and identifying areas for self-growth and building a plan for that growth
We Are Looking For a Team Member Who:
- Identifies as a “T-shaped person” and is strong in at least one design area, but is excited to learn and grow across the product-design spectrum… from product-market fit to actual code and anything in between.
- Has a growth mindset.
- Has clear communication skills, is proactive, and flexible
- Is self-motivated and can work independently as an individual contributor, but also enjoys or has an interest in driving and managing cross-functional initiatives
- Has experience working directly with engineers, PMs, clients, and/or business team members
- Can juggle competing constraints and needs
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and can balance making polish/time tradeoffs
- Understands the importance of iterating not just on your work but also the process to do that work in collaboration with others
- Can create visually engaging products while ultimately serving the customers and their goals
- 2-5 years professional experience designing and launching digital product
Tools Used (non-exhaustive):
- Unmatched learning opportunities with world class team members who have worked at Stanford, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Samsung, HP, and others
- Flexible work hours - our team is 100% remote, which means you can work from anywhere and at flexible times; you will (almost) always have someone on your team online with you
- Work on meaningful client projects that create value for our customers’ businesses and internal products that create value for our team
- Flat and open organizational structure with family-like relationships
- Chance to explore new things - new industries, new projects, new technologies, new tools
- Competitive salary relative to your skill level, autonomy, and capability to add value to the team. There is opportunity for yearly evaluations and performance-based growth