Our cloud-based software solution enables custom home builders and remodelers to better market and organize their business and projects, increasing their revenue and lowering their cost. Our clients love our products—you can check out what they have to say about our solutions.
We are a growing company with lots of opportunities — rated by Inc. Magazine as the 515th fastest growing privately held company in the US in 2014 and again making the top of the list in 2015 and 2016. We’re constantly surprising ourselves with the great things our team is doing! You will hear our team members say “I’ve never worked at a company like this before,” since it’s an extraordinary group of committed people who are constantly shocking our prospects and customers – in a good way. We are the #1 highest-rated company in our space and are #2 by market share — on our way to #1.
We are seeking a creative and execution-oriented Marketing Web Developer to help develop CoConstruct’s web presence through creating exceptional web user experiences with our web properties and digital marketing assets. This person will be an integral part of the marketing team.
The Marketing Web Developer will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of web development initiatives that span marketing, sales, support, and product teams, and that will drive overall revenue generation. The right candidate will love the challenge of translating designs into beautiful code, creating a delightful user experience on our public-facing web properties, and working alongside the core team responsible for growing revenue at CoConstruct.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, service, and product teams, as well as designers, to maintain and enhance CoConstruct’s public-facing web properties (marketing website, community website, support website, etc.)
- Use your creativity and experience to communicate CoConstruct’s story and value to our target market.
- Own all CoConstruct’s public-facing websites, which includes leading on architecting, developing, and maintaining each web property.
- Translate designs from our designers and broader marketing team into exceptional, responsive user experiences on the web and on email, including website page templates, email templates, digital marketing assets, microsites, and landing pages.
- Embrace, enable, and help build a hypothesis-driven culture of experimentation on the marketing team.
- Partner with customer-facing teams to identify their web development needs and ensure those needs are met.
- Execute marketing and sales operations’ plans for web user to lead flow that align with our demand generation funnel and work well with our marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Assist in the collection of marketing analytics data by ensuring analytics tags and tools are properly set up, deployed, and maintained.
- 3-4 years of website development experience
- Experience working in Webflow CMS system plus image and script optimization
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- A passion for writing scalable code for responsive and accessible web experiences across all our public facing web properties, including accelerated mobile pages.
- Curiosity and drive to learn new web frameworks needed to create excellent web experiences for our users.
- Meticulous attention to detail, style, and brand integrity.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders in developing web and email assets.
- A proven track record of execution and an ability to focus on driving key success metrics across our marketing and sales teams.
- Experience with principles of technical search engine optimization. (Bonus)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
CoConstruct offers an excellent compensation package that includes base salary, retirement plan with company match and medical benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision (employer covers 100% of employee’s dental premiums and medical premiums on some plans)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid training for relevant skills
CoConstruct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The purpose of this document is to provide a general statement of the major responsibilities of this position and is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria
Pay: $44,488.00 - $129,286.00 per year