WE ARE MEMORY
We believe knowledge work is broken, but with your help we might just fix it. Powered by artificial intelligence and 45 brilliant minds, we craft software that helps people do their very best work. That includes you – we trust you to work on your own terms, define your schedule and directly influence where we’re headed. You know where you’re most productive, which is why you can work from our Oslo HQ and Pune offices, or remotely from anywhere in the world. Whatever works; we’re here for your best.
Memory is one of Norway's most exciting SaaS businesses. We have built market-defining products that delight thousands of paying customers in over 160 countries around the world. We are experiencing exceptional growth and are backed by a selection of leading VCs to accelerate this even further. And we take huge pride in the culture we have built that unites our team members across our offices and remote locations.
Memory are looking for an exceptional designer to own the look & feel, delivery and performance of our website and marketing assets. This is a career-defining opportunity that will give the right candidate the chance to set the agenda on how we present ourselves to the world and set ourselves apart from the crowd.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, key partners will include Head of Brand & Content and Head of Digital Marketing, as well as close collaboration with Product, Customer Success and Sales.
This is a full-time position and open to candidates to either working remotely or from our offices in Oslo, Norway (HQ) or Pune, India.
You will lead on all aspects of marketing design and website, working closely with the wider marketing and content teams to further the Memory brands’ success.
Using Webflow’s CMS, you will own the website experience, balancing user experience and design with key business outcomes such as traffic and conversion. You will develop and implement new page designs and user journeys, build high converting landing pages, implement improvements to support SEO and support strategic initiatives such as conversion rate optimisation.
In addition, you will also be responsible for designing assets that support Memory’s Go-To-Market strategy including sales & marketing collateral (such as downloads, product sheets, infographics, social media & digital ads, email templates etc). The ability to support animations and simple video production (such as demo snippets) would be a bonus.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Partner with marketing peers and other functions to lead on the design of marketing assets across the business that are consistent with our brand guidelines
- Own and manage the Memory and Memory brands’ marketing website, setting a vision and roadmap for future development
- Strive for world class creativity across marketing assets whilst pragmatically balancing design excellence with business outcomes
- Be a key contributor to conversion rate optimisation initiatives, ensuring we put our visitors and customers - and the insights collected from them - at the heart of our web experience
- Work with digital and content leads to drive SEO performance
Essential Experience / Skills:
- 3+ years experience in a web design role, either in-house or agency, that delivered strong business outcomes
- Excellent creative ideation, design skills and execution with a focus on continual improvements guided by user experience
- Create marketing assets across multiple formats to support a wide group of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of industry standard CMS (ideally Webflow) to build best-in-breed websites and digital experiences
- Good knowledge of relevant design software tools
- Experience of working alongside content & digital marketing teams to support SEO requirements (including technical)
- Champion all things design and inspire others by setting the highest standard for innovation
- Strong project & organisational skills, being able to deliver multiple projects and manage priorities in tight frames.
- Strong written and spoken English
Bonus Experience / Skills:
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS (in particular, SMB) in fast growth environment
- Good knowledge of conversion rate optimisation approaches (including use of Google Optimize, A/B testing etc)
- Experience with simple video production & after effects (e.g. using Lottie etc)
What We Value
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understand this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?