Siëo [See-OH] is a startup studio & agency with a global portfolio. We harness our many years of Marketing, Business Development and Operational expertise to help your business succeed. Whether you have a napkin sketch or are scaling your company we are ready to partner with you to scale your company.
Are you interested in startups? Do you have boundless energy and enthusiasm for innovative and creative new ventures? Would you like to work closely with a tight knit team of entrepreneurs, thought leaders and designers? Then check out Sieo. We are a full-service marketing and creative agency that works uniquely with startups. We work across multiple industry verticals including, but not limited to, e-Commerce, CPG, Health and Wellness, and Gaming. We also have a Venture Studio, which means that we have a portfolio of equity holdings in startups whom we work very closely with.
We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer with experience creating marketing materials for Paid Social advertising efforts. You’re an artist and designer by nature and eager to apply your experience to the world of digital marketing, branding, websites, and more.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who enjoys wearing many hats and whose work ethic is unrivaled. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the Chief Design Officer. You will lead design on our core Agency projects while playing a key role within exciting Studio initiatives. In other words, you will have the opportunity to make a Day-1 impact on our company and clients.
This position is remote but will operate between 9am-6pm PT (UTC-7).
Design Experience: - 3-5 years in graphic design and video editing for Paid Social Media advertising campaigns
- 2 years minimum experience at an agency focusing on eCommerce, B2C, and DTC marketing clients
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and After Effects (Cinema4D, nice to have)
- Proven track record of designing creative assets for Paid Social channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. Twitter and Pinterest are a plus!
- Have built websites and landing pages using Webflow, Shopify, and Wordpress
- Email Marketing design experience via MailChimp (nice to have)
- Have designed Display Advertising creative assets (nice to have)
Project Management and Communication Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication with clients via email, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and experience using project management tools
- Agile, humble, and adaptable to a wide variety of client needs and team feedback
- Quickly digests marketing feedback and optimizes creative assets to improve core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Keep up to date on current trends and has knack for forecasting future design trends