Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our growing marketing team you will have the opportunity to learn all facets of marketing, assist in the growth of the Reify brand, and create integrated marketing campaigns. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for providing support to the marketing process by collaborating with the entire marketing team and managing multiple projects.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Create digital graphics for social, paid media, the Reify website, and other channels Develop social media content and manage social channels with a particular focus on talent marketing
- Support content for sales enablement, talent marketing, and thought leadership initiatives
- Collaborate with the digital marketing manager and director of content to create a social media calendar, create posts, and track success
- Own our video platform (Wistia) for uploading video recordings & trainings as requested by other departments
- Keep our Confluence page up-to-date by adding updated materials, creating quick “How to” videos and instructions, and communicate updates regularly to the organization
- Assist with organizing Reify internal events and webinars, as well as tradeshows and conferences Help maintain and upload documents, files, and graphics to HubSpot and our website platform, Webflow
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and maintain visibility into the competitive landscape
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools, best practices, and techniques
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passionate about Marketing and willing to assist the team on various projects
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First: Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours :Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation: You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation: For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing.
- Free monthly T pass
- Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.