Whereoware is a full-service digital agency driving smart growth for clients through digital strategy and activation, headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Our mission is to accelerate valuable relationships between our clients and their customers through digital marketing. We specialize in successfully guiding brands through the ever-changing digital landscape, through customer acquisition, retention, and maximization; marketing optimization; and e-commerce solutions.
Founded in 1999, we’ve grown from 5 people with a dream of helping brands nurture more personal relationships with their customers to a 100-or-so person agency, pioneering online personalization and holistic digital experiences. We build and design award-winning websites, mobile applications, and emails, and get huge results with data integrations, analytics, digital advertising, and SEO/PPC services. Check out Whereoware and all that we do here: www.whereoware.com.
Whereoware’s ambition is not only to deliver smart, innovative solutions for our clients, but to cultivate a company culture that’s worth celebrating. Our diverse and dedicated team enjoys a casual, fun work environment that promotes creativity and collaboration – not to mention a ton of in-office perks. To join our growing team, check out our openings here: www.whereoware.com/about/careers.
Whereoware is hiring an Internal Marketer to execute and optimize Whereoware’s Internal digital marketing strategy, including brainstorming, producing, deploying, and reporting on targeted email, web, content, and social campaigns.
The Internal Marketer is consistently using data to audit and iterate our marketing strategy and execution, adherence to best practices, and technical innovation (across digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media and advertising, SEO, marketing automation, media/blogger outreach, etc.) to achieve consistent growth and performance improvement. The Internal Marketer manages our database and data health and has experience or interest in learning Acoustic or HubSpot marketing automation tool, Webflow or Episerver content management system, and Salesforce CRM.
Whereoware has a digital production and creative team on-staff. The Internal Marketer is up-to-date on digital best practices, campaign strategy, database management, and optimization tactics, but works with digital production and creative to execute these recommendations.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Internal Marketer will vary, but may look like:
Marketing and Sales Optimization and Execution
- Executes, measures, and tailors digital marketing strategy to achieve objectives and improve results (website, emails, ads, automated programs, webinars, social media, content)
- Writes high quality editorial content for blogs, emails, landing pages, articles, and more
- Develops, reports on, and adheres to project plans, schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Uses their passion for all-things-digital to generate ideas for content, awards, and speaking
- Manages event logistics and execution; communicating with third-party vendors, meeting deadlines, supporting sales staff, and creating marketing collateral, presentations, and campaigns to ensure event success
- Uses data to recommend updates for content, landing pages, lead scoring model, email programs, and campaigns to increase lead capture, nurture, and sales
- Identifies, documents, and implements best practices and trends in digital marketing strategy
- Monthly reporting and recommendations using Domo and Google Analytics to improve user experience, lead capture, and conversions
- Works with Production and Creative teams to obtain creative, manage quality control, and send or publish
- Identify content gaps in user journeys and ways to fill them
- Maintains database health and utilization, troubleshoots technical issues.
- 4+ years’ experience executing most of tasks listed above
- Significant project planning, quality control, deadline adherence, and logistics skills
- Marketing Automation, CMS Platforms, and Salesforce Experience
- Writing/ B2B Content marketing experience (writing samples required)
- Mastery of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, lead generation, value proposition, digital optimization, UX, email marketing, SEO and positioning
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or other Analytics platforms
- Enjoys competitive research and identifying digital trends and best practices
- English fluent and strong writing and communication skills
- US work authorization (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Content management systems: 1 year (Required)
Whereoware is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- COVID-19 Precaution(s):
Remote interview process:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place