American Financing is proud to be one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders. We value out-of-the-box thinking and encourage our employees to have an “anything’s possible” mindset!
Ideas come from everyone at American Financing, regardless of where you may be in your career. We are a family-owned and operated company and pride ourselves in celebrating top talent.
If you see yourself as an innovator with imagination, there’s a place for you at American Financing. We need talent that sees the unknown as an opportunity in order to achieve our goals as an organization. Come join us in our effort to change the way people think about getting a mortgage.
There are countless benefits of joining American Financing, including on-site massage treatments, free yoga classes/gym access, a fully stocked kitchen, and an interactive game room. We also offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with paid parental leave, generous paid time off, 401(k), and work from home potential.
It’s our belief that when employees invest in our success, we invest in theirs. So we offer more than just competitive benefits. We also offer growth opportunities like on-site training and skill development. Because we don’t just want you to do your job well, we want you to love what you do.
Our job openings span many different departments, including Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Tech, Marketing, Accounting and more. Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new challenges here.
So bring your passion, creativity, and ambition, and apply today!
American Financing is seeking a passionate, proactive, organized, and creative problem solver who will be a key contributor to our marketing and product teams as a mid-level designer.
You will be creating in-house visual assets for our marketing and product teams, and other company needs. Working with cross-functional teams to design marketing materials, including emails, landing pages, simple video edits when needed, and TV commercials, presentations, occasional printed collateral, and user interface design external and internal web products. Your environment will be fast-paced, agile, and self-directed with multi-disciplinary teams that translate complex technology concepts into creative solutions. While working alongside a senior designer you will be collaborating, defining, evolving, and executing American Financing's visual language and user experience across all channels to deliver a measurable impact on our business.
- 2+ years of experience as a digital or product designer.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch or Figma.
- Experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, print design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills to work on a close-knit team.
- Ability to design landing pages and user interfaces optimized for user conversion.
- Portfolio with web projects that highlight your approach to problem-solving and the final solutions.
- Junior level HTML and CSS coding to implement and make simple edits to landing pages and emails.
- Experience building and collaborating with design systems.
- Building interactive prototypes with tools like Principle, Webflow, Flinto, and Framer.
- Understanding of front-end frameworks and front-end development skills.
- Junior to advanced knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, or similar video editing software or motion graphic skills.
- Please include a link to samples of your work.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home
- Full set of office equipment provided
- Casual work environment
- Family-owned, Customer-focused
- Denver Post Top Workplace
- Top 50 Family-Owned Business
- Best of Colorado Business
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Company
- Salary: $44,000 - $75,000 a year
American Financing Corporation (AFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AFC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At American Financing, we’re innovators with imagination. We’re fast-paced and fun. And we’re a collaborative group that respects and values the individuality of all employees.
Together, we do what it takes to help borrowers achieve their financial goals. And we stay ahead of the competition by challenging ourselves to become more efficient. We are one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders because we don't follow the status quo.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new opportunities here.