lulafit is a national leader in modern wellness amenity services, technology, and management. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate communities to create a culture and space that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
A portfolio of previous digital design work that showcases both your experience and creativity must be submitted via link or attachment to be considered for this role.
The Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing is a key member of the marketing team. The position is responsible for designing and managing effective on-brand and on-strategy creative assets across our various digital marketing channels. You will guide and/or set up processes for all creative projects and are responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the lulafit HQ and our portfolio of on-site teams. ‘Quality’ of work is marked both by the brand consistency & efficacy of the pieces. Developing effective, scalable, and achievable creative marketing strategies is vital.
In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs. This position will act as our official Brand advocate, driving brand consistency and ensuring that all brand and style guidelines are consistently used in marketing materials.
The Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing will report to the Growth Marketing Lead.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative assets across all digital customer touchpoints and use current design trends and theories to inform high-quality digital design decisions
- LucidPress: Manage, optimize, and administer brand templating tool for lulafit’s brand and our portfolio of client brand identities to ensure successful marketing scalability. You will provide company-wide updated training resources and continuously reinforce best practices.
- Design/Marketing: Conceptualize, design, and manage interactive online content including email templates, sales enablement materials (e.g., brochures, pitch decks, infographics, etc.), social media, and ad campaigns. Support in new site-launches and brand identities for lulafit’s portfolio of accounts. Design digital marketing materials with a thoughtful understanding of digital advertising best practices.
- Web Design: responsible for maintaining website design (Webflow), troubleshooting general issues and updating marketing assets as needed (copy, images, graphics, links, etc.)
- Art direction: Lead art direction of brand photoshoots. Collaborate with Producer on videography art direction for virtual fitness classes and activities, and sales enablement videos. Source imagery relevant to brand campaigns, retouching and editing as needed.
- Platform/APP: Collaborate with UI/UX Designer to monitor brand consistency and work with technology to execute cohesive brand standards across all digital environments.
- Collaborate with Member Engagement Marketing Specialist to co-manage and execute Instagram strategy including sourcing imagery and creating multi-faceted custom designs (video editing and/or animation experience a plus)
- Support to Member Engagement Marketing Specialist with B2C email marketing by creating multi-faceted designs to maximum click-through and conversion rates while maintaining brand consistency
- Work cross-functionally with the sales, account, and programming team to translate their initiatives into compelling creative assets
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including communicating effectively with stakeholders about priorities and deliverables
- Excellent grammar and demonstrated skills for proofreading to ensure quality with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
What We Expect of You:
- Project Management: Estimating and accurately reporting of time, resources, and project status. Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work under tight deadlines. Coordinate digital projects across multiple departments.
- Satisfaction Surveys: Client Satisfaction (questions/ assessment in Account Director client audits). Team Satisfaction (bi-annual internal survey)
- Creativity & Problem Solving: Creativity is an essential skill set, but creativity must be channeled into problem-solving solutions that move the needle and company forward. Monitor current trends and propose innovative solutions.
- Adaptability: Constantly adapt to evolving client needs and changing company-wide strategies. You must have the ability to flexibly pivot when systems break down + admit when new strategies are needed.
- Communication: Must be able to effectively communicate with team members to understand their needs and translate those needs into effective creative solutions. Because the Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing works closely with nearly every department in the company, versatility in communication style and the ability to understand the communication styles of others becomes vital. You convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way. You distribute messages clearly and concisely, in a way that connects with your audience.
- Multitasking: The necessity of cross-collaborating with nearly every department at lulafit makes it vital to have strong multitasking skills. Projects often overlap, are needed with limited timelines, or must be worked on by multiple people or departments simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- 3-4 years experience in digital marketing with exceptional conceptual, typographic, and design skills
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity (*must submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio to be considered)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Lucidpress experience or comparable templating system experience desired
- Agency/in-house agency experience a plus
- Video editing and/or animation experience a plus
- Experience working with (or) managing design contractors a plus
- Experience working with print and production vendors a plus
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home.
We are proud to offer:
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Personalized Mental Health Support
- Team Social Events
- Virtual Wellness Platform Access
- Branded Company Swag
- Recognition & Rewards Program
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.