Software + Strategy + Design + Delivery
Syrinx Consulting is a developer-owned and run, custom software engineering firm with over 80 full-time engineers located in the United States. With concentrations in enterprise application development, big data, IoT, eCommerce & payments, mobile apps and much more, our two main delivery models are agile sourcing and custom project delivery. Syrinx Consulting's software development team is comprised of experts who understand, integrate and bring to life agile, scalable technology and business solutions for Fortune 500 companies. We have spent the last 20 years building great software for our clients and working with the latest technologies. We love building software and bringing it to market.
This role is remote. This role can be contract or contract to hire.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
- Update website pages for Shopify, Recharge, Wordpress, Webflow, and any other platforms we may use in the future.
- JS, HTML/CSS/SASS, PHP (Laravel)
- REST API, GraphQL API, JS SDK, Scripting API, and custom theme development.
- Production experience working with ReactJS (we use PreactJS) or any JS front-end framework.
- Debug website bugs, implement fixes, and communicate updates to the team.
- Run and monitor website conversion a/b tests.
- You ideally have experience working with the Shopify platform, are comfortable coding in Liquid, and are capable of resolving issues with Shopify app integrations.