Accredible is the world’s leading Digital Credential Software. Our technology powers Slack certifications, McGraw-Hill courses, Skillsoft badges, IHOP corporate training, UC Berkeley continuing education, and millions more awards, memberships, training, and other achievements. Accredible’s customers rely on our software to design, issue, and manage more than 1.2 Million digital badges and certificates each month.
Remote First. Accredible is spread across dozens of cities around the globe. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to New York, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
Growing Strong. We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, open, and democratic culture.
We Love What We Do. We get to help startups get their training programs off the ground and watch their social referrals double, see associations experience double digit membership growth, and enable established companies to transform training and development. We’re passionate about our product – and what it can do for our customers
Open and Inclusive. We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin colour, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
Come and join the Marketing Team at Accredible! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist proficient in SEO and web management to join our growing Marketing Team. This role will have the potential to impact and fuel the organization’s continued growth, and will require candidates that enjoy taking on new projects and responsibilities. The role will be remote, but any candidates near a physical Accredible office are welcome to work in-office when offices are open.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will increase inbound traffic by improving Accredible’s marketing site and keyword rankings, map and optimize the visitor journey, and take ownership of overall site performance. Our company is growing fast, so we need someone prepared to take our site and rankings to the next level to support that growth. We are extremely proud to have a collaborative culture with a strong and positive team ethic, so being a team player is also essential.
- Proven SEO and web management experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Webflow, WordPress, or similar CMS
- Experience with tools like SEMRush
- Strong Understanding of search ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- A strong eye for visual appeal and ease of navigation
- Proactive communicator: You are self-driven and able to voluntarily, clearly, and succinctly communicate ideas and problems to peers and stakeholders. You maintain high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Honesty & Integrity: You do what is right, don’t cut corners that aren’t ethical and are open about your work.
- Motivated and passionate: Finding your passion is a hugely important part of what motivates us all, we want to encourage our employees to find passion in what they do and find what motivates them to make it feel fun.
- Team Player: Our culture as a business is a huge part of who we are and it is very important that everyone who joins wants to be a part of this team.
- Openness to criticism & ideas: You understand that we have to constantly improve and aren't shy about seeking and receiving suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Enthusiastic: You demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information. You can research best practices and make use of them. You want to learn and grow and are excited to take on new challenges.
- Quick learner: You know that you need to actively learn and develop yourself and take pride in developing new skills.
- Problem-solver: You are able to take initiative, responsibility and solve issues yourself.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Fast promotion opportunities. We have a track record for internal promotion to senior roles.
- 35 days paid vacation time
- Many additional perks!