AMS Staffing Inc. was founded in 2002 and initially specialized in the placement of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange Messaging Professionals. As time progressed, our clients, impressed with our performance, asked us to assist them with all of their IT staffing requirements. As a result AMS Staffing developed into a firm with the ability to identify talented candidates in all areas of IT including Security and Risk Management, Network and System Administration, Software and Application Development, Project Management and Business Analysis.
With headquarters in Chicago and branch offices in New York, New Jersey and Texas, our staff possesses fifteen years in the staffing industry on average. As veteran recruiters we understand the importance of the relationships with our clients and the candidates we represent. Since 2002 we've developed some great relationships with clients and candidates across the country as well as candidates who have become clients. Taking the time to understand our clients' culture, business needs, organizational structure and technical environment allows us to quickly identify the type of candidate our client is seeking.
Thanks for taking the time to review our info. For more information contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (847) 715-9047.
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in in this Digital Marketing Project Manager opportunity. This role is freelance/ long-term contract. Up to $40/HR 1099 or C2C basis. Hours can be from 10-40 hours per week. Part-time workers welcome to apply!!! Must be resident of continental US to be considered.
We are looking for an extremely organized, creative & motivated Digital Project Manager to join our awesome team. We're one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in the country!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, which includes managing a team of web designers, developers, UI/UX professionals, content writers & marketing managers.
Ideal candidates can manage and also get in the weeds with the team. Our most successful PMs have a creative, UX, technical or e-commerce background.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project, gather requirements & prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan & monitor progress
- Schedule, assign & monitor project tasks
- QA all project deliverables
- Act as liaison for account teams & clients
- Previous Digital Project Management experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (e.g., Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce) or equivalent
- Experience selling on Marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Etsy)
- Experience working with Atlassian/Jira (or similar project management software)
- Experience in Slack or similar platform
- Experience with CMS System (WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace) or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, project management & time management skills
- Skills: Project Planning; Project Management; Digital Marketing; SEO; E-Commerce; SEM; CMS; Web Design; WordPress; Magento; Squarespace; Google; Amazon; Bing; Shopify; User Experience; User Interface Design; Content Writing; Jira; Confluence.