Now more than ever companies need every advantage possible to thrive in our digital-first world. Fratzke is the only Digital Marketing Consultancy laser-focused on transforming mid-size businesses into digital leaders. We take a holistic approach to digital marketing, leveraging the entire digital ecosystem to help our clients win. We take a service-first approach and believe in walking with our clients every step of the way to help them achieve their goals. Fratzke works with mid-size companies in multiple industries with varying local, national, and international footprints.
We have an office in downtown Fullerton, and are currently exploring a “work from anywhere policy.” We want people who do their best work - whether they prefer to do it at home or in the office.
Fratzke is a growing digital marketing consultancy in the heart of Orange County, California, and we are looking for top college students or recent graduates to join our Digital Marketing Internship program.
This role is for a passionate and motivated individual who will assist in all facets of our digital marketing services. This role will work closely with our experienced marketing team to deliver best-in-class digital marketing services.
- Assist with fulfilling day-to-day marketing services across multiple clients
- Gain experience developing digital marketing strategies for clients using the 8 Channels of Digital Marketing (Website, SEO, Content, Local Search, Email, Digital Ads, Social Media and Reputation Management)
- Update client and internal websites, e-commerce and Google My Business, as needed
- Assist in web development projects, including uploading approved content and coordinating asset collection efforts (resizing and uploading to websites)
- Analyze and report on performance of marketing activities across all client and FM digital platforms
- Use analysis and reporting to gather recommendations to drive client business
- Conduct competitive market research to identify and share new trends
- Contribute to internal social media platforms with compelling content that drives traffic and engagement
You are a current college student or recent graduate with high ownership and a growth mindset. You are a solution engineer who excels in exceeding expectations and providing premium service to deliver results. You are energized by teamwork, willing to ask questions and excited to make positive movement forward in all that you do.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Google Docs
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, Webflow, Email Marketing (Mailchimp, Hubspot) is a plus.
- Very strong written & communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Good with tight & strict deadlines
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift