Choose Health is an early stage company leading the next generation of at-home wellness with our personalized at-home health tracking service. By increasing convenience, ease and insightfulness, we're providing the products and services that will empower people to proactively manage their health. Once you know what's going on inside your body, you can understand the impact that your lifestyle is having on your health and start to make small changes that can make a big difference to your overall health.
As the marketing growth manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the digital marketing initiatives to drive the growth of the business. This includes overseeing the digital marketing campaigns, ad platforms, conversion rate optimization and working with the product manager and CEO to determine new product features, managing existing marketing channels and leveraging key relationships with any new or existing agencies.
- Website - Manage the Choose Health website www.choosehealth.io (Built on Webflow)
- Social Media -Oversee brand assets on social platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
- PPC & SEM - Manage and execute on all paid media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Google, in partnership with existing agency partners.
- SEO - Manage current blog schedule, leveraging best in class SEO practices.
- Affiliate Marketing - Oversee and grow our existing affiliate marketing program through Shareasale.
- Design - Work with designers to execute on all marketing collateral and product design needs.
- Data Analytics - Use best in class tools such as Heap and Mixpanel to optimize our entire marketing funnel focusing on improving the following KPIs (CPA, Activation Rate, Churn Rate, LTV)
- 3+ years working in a hands on digital marketing role
- Experience in a D2C business is a must, ideally in Consumer health or CPG.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Digital Marketing experience: 3 years (Required)
Growth Marketing experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pay: $40,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings