Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
Because of our industry leading technology, both our client list and hiring needs grow month over month.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
- creating visual assets for branding/identity, and designing powerpoints.
- effectively and proactively communicating your design thinking, ideas, concerns, and blocking issues to the CEO & Founder
Additionally, You Might Be:
- designing for our websites, microsite redesign, and one pagers
- assisting with content management on current WordPress site, or possibly developing a Webflow site
The Ideal Designer Will Have:
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- familiarity with powerpoint and the have the ability to work in and/or deliver in .pptx
- a familiarity with web technologies as they pertain to design, including website and marketing materials for a fast growing startup.
- an understanding of best practices for marketing, sales, social media design production with clean, organized digital files
- a solid understanding of HTML/CSS (this position will require some website work, complete re-design depending on experience)
- responsive web design experience
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite as well as programs like Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD
- UX / prototyping experience preferred
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume (.pdf) & portfolio, and the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!