Atlantic Pacific Strategies ÖU is an Estonian company founded to help organizations with economic & social impact missions stand out by developing exceptional and unique branding. Our mission is to fulfill the gap in professional branding, design, and marketing for the SEZs and Charter Cities space. We’re currently a team of 14 distributed across Europe, Latin America, and Africa.
On a part-time basis, the Design Associate will support the team in the areas below.
- Web design (Webflow)
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Business Development
- Other related tasks
- Candidates should have a passion for projects with governance and social impact and basic knowledge of Special Economic Zones or Charter Cities.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, have design skills, and must be able to work independently.
- Web design, marketing, and business skills are a plus.
- It is a plus to have experience with Webflow or the Adobe Suite, and it is also a plus to be interested in mastering them.
- Lastly, candidates must be located in a time zone between -7 UTC and +2 UTC.
Working time is approximately 15-30 hours a week, no need to relocate or travel. The position is entirely remote with flexible working hours. Initial payment based on an hourly rate. Starting in April 2021, with interest in a long-term working relationship. Good work means potentials for career progressions or recommendations to other organizations in the field.
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shr73swU8MCgmYEmC
Check our portfolio here: https://www.notion.so/Portfolio-Atlantic-Pacific-Strategies-816115c1584746139d62a164f6f680d6