We are Live & Breathe, a friendly, fast-paced full service creative agency that combines data and creativity to help our client partners thrive.
We are a full-service creative agency that combines data and creativity to help our client partners thrive.
We work with future thinking retailers and progressive brands.
As part of our continuing growth, we’re looking for a CRM / Digital Project Manager to join our expanding team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving agency and work on cutting edge digital projects within consumer marketing sector.
As Digital PM you will be responsible for the efficient delivery of digital projects across web, app, SEO, email and CRM systems, you will take the lead across multiple accounts working closely with clients, keeping them updated with project progress and managing expectations throughout delivery. Technical knowledge of the delivery lifecycle will be required, particularly the ability to communicate with clients on technical solutions as well as assisting technical teams with troubleshooting.
The PM will work closely with the AM team, scoping projects, advising on the feasibility of digital projects, timelines, costs, platform choices and best practice, you will be instrumental in relaying the vision to the technical teams and may be required to attend client workshops to brainstorm ideas and solutions, creating scope documents, proposals, functional and technical specs and presenting them will be key to the role.
Ideally, candidates will have an agency background, extensive experience working on digital projects, particularly development of digital ecosystems (web, app, SEO, email and CRM). Candidates will need to be comfortable with client handling, managing expectations through the delivery process. A strong technical background will also be of benefit.
- Managing the delivery of digital projects
- Assisting account management team with brainstorming / solutions
- Scoping, planning, creating functional specs, projects plan, wireframes etc
- Managing client expectations
- Advising clients on technical solutions
- Commercial focus, costs, budgets etc
- Relaying vision to technical and creative teams
- Quickly removing blockers or impediments which prevent the smooth completion of projects
- Project quality control
- Ensuring deliverables reach the required standards
Required Skills and Experience:
- Web build experience (WordPress or Webflow experience beneficial)
- Client handling experience
- Technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of project management software and tools
- Excellent project and time management skills; ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline oriented position
- Agile Methodology experience is an advantage
- Experience across digital marketing channels beneficial, ideally having managed the set-up of a digital programme and/or CRM operations
- Proven ability to maintain day-to-day relationships with internal teams and external agencies
- Ability to work within a team environment to communicate effectively at all levels
- Passion for digital, emerging digital trends and delivery trends
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Ability to think and make decisions with a consumer lens
- Budget management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years project management and/or marketing operations experience in an international, multi-channel organisation
- PMI Certified (or similar qualification) is an advantage
- Experience working within a creative agency environment
We value and embrace people from all backgrounds and are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent.
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Birthday as holiday
- Loyalty holiday scheme
- Staff referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer Finish Early Fridays