We're on a mission to revolutionise remote through more meaningful and memorable interactions, accessible to all.
We create spaces for rich, dynamic connections at a distance. Its designed to faithfully translate the social dynamics of in-person events, whilst retaining the flexibility and inclusivity that virtual can offer.
We're all about making the 'new normal'- normal. Once we build the means to meet, network and share from anywhere, will we go back to our old ways? After all, necessity is the mother of invention.
Developing Tevent so far has been a thrill. Until July 2020, it was an idea dreamt up by two founders. Since then, it has been designed and researched entirely remotely and at breakneck pace, seizing opportunity while furloughed in the pandemic. We have attracted sizeable investment from experienced Silicon Valley investors, including the CEO of a 4.5bn market cap firm on our board, as well as CEOs/officers of major tech firms e.g. Salesforce.
Our current focus is shipping the product, with a view to launching in Q2. Tevent is rising meteorically; with our valuation on a steep trajectory and backing from connected tech investors, it is an exciting place to be. Our team of ~15 is tightly knit, young, diverse and highly capable - a community more than a workplace.
We are looking for a Creative Design Lead to help Tevent deliver on and expand its visual identity in preparation for what promises to be an exciting and exponential launch.
Tevent is innovating in the space of remote gatherings. London-based but globally distributed, we are a mission-driven team focused on making the world of remote a more engaging and social place.
As we prepare to release an Early Access version of the platform to the public, we want to ensure our visual presence is as vibrant and inviting as the product itself. That's where we hope you can help us.
- Taking high level campaign ideas and creative briefs, then moving from first concepts through to final designs;
- Exploring the full scope of visual tools and mediums to help Tevent communicate its most compelling messages across channels;
- Working closely with both Tevent's CMO and CPO to align broader marketing and product strategy with creative campaigns and design assets;
- Helping to develop a strong and recognisable visual brand identity for Tevent;
- Communicating with other members of the creative and marketing teams to deliver on graphic design deliverables, edits and templates and bring our campaigns to life.
- You are actively interested in and enjoy staying up to speed with the latest in digital design—whether that's broader trends or more niche developments in your area of interest;
- You enjoy thinking about the user's journey, how they are arriving at your design, putting yourself in their shoes and identifying ways of communicating solutions to problems they are likely facing;
- You have a reliable, tested design toolkit as your go-to, but you aren't afraid to take creative risks when inspiration strikes.
- You have either 5+ years in a creative team or agency environment, or you have a demonstrable portfolio of designs and visual identities created for professional use (in a freelance capacity or otherwise);
- Confident and experienced with full suite of graphic design tools (Adobe suite, but our team also uses Figma for collaborative works);
- Strong sense of (and interest in) modern & digital design trends;
- Experienced with a wide range of visual communications assets—from corporate collateral to brand books, social media templates and formatting across channels;
- Experienced developing and leading long-term, ongoing campaigns which pull together a thread or design theme across multiple assets.
- Web design experience is a big plus (Webflow experience is a double plus!);
- You have a style of design that you're passionate about developing and eager to incorporate in a way that makes sense with Tevent's larger brand identity;
- Motion graphics is a big plus.
- Flexible: We work as a distributed team. All sensible rules apply: be available at reasonable times, but work on your own time as you work best.
- Salary & Benefits: £32K-£40K
- Learning & Ownership: You'll be in a position to shape the future direction of an exciting company.
We're committed to valuing our employees. We can offer tailored benefits to each individual employee - let's have a frank discussion about your wants and what would help you to work to your full potential.
We'll start off getting to know each other over a pleasant chat with CMO Gerrard & CPO Alex.