Mach49 is the Growth Incubator for Global Businesses.
We are 100% focused on execution helping companies Disrupting InsideOut™ and Disrupting OutsideIn™ to drive meaningful, sustainable growth for their companies, their people, their communities and the world. Together with our clients we:
- Launch Ventures leveraging the client’s talent, customers, assets, core competencies to ideate, incubate, accelerate and scale disruptive new ventures
- Build Incubators that develop client team capability (not dependency) and enable our customers to drive growth for years to come (without us)
- Do Corporate Venture Investing and Partnering with the discipline embraced by top-tier Venture Capitalists
Bring the Silicon Valley Inside building an internal ecosystem equipped to seize the Mothership advantage and beat the startups at their own game.
Working with the Chief Creative Officer and the Client Creative Services team, this senior designer will help develop the creative and communications strategies for Mach49 and client venture teams.
- Craft the strategic messaging for Mach49, developing marketing materials and storytelling consistent with that positioning
- Assist in developing the Mach49 brand and style guide for consistent usage
- Develop public-facing online experiences, including the website, social media, email campaigns, newsletters, and other lead generation programs
- Assist the Director of Content in bringing together our methods, tools, exercises and learning materials into a clean, consistent, compelling package that will become the basis of a digital playbook
- Work with Partners and external business development partners, to deliver visually modern and concise project proposals for clients
- Operate as a resource to the C-Level executives to support keynote speeches and appearances at industry events
- For client venture teams, collaborate with team UX/UI designers to develop any branding, websites, and marketing materials the teams need during their Incubation, and follow-on Acceleration
- Partner with team storyteller designers and venture teams leads to develop the visual storytelling for the startup — helping deliver clear and compelling pitch decks with world-class infographics
A resourceful, hands-on design professional that can use modern design tools to independently “get the job done,” that has also effectively led other teammates in design and digital deployment.
Design and marketing experience in technology startups, Global 1000 marketing and design departments, or independent creative agencies. If you’ve done all three, even better!
You will bring knowledge of applying design thinking methods in the service of conceiving, validating and building products, including:
- Visual Design: you will bring a good understanding of visual hierarchy, grid systems, and typography
- Presentation design: you will be able to design compelling presentations and pitch decks that tell stories, communicating boldly and clearly
- UX: you will understand Information Architecture and methods for organizing complex and diverse types of content, and methods for visualizing the customer context, customer journeys etc.
- UI: you will be able to wireframe and prototype at various levels of fidelity
- You will have fluency in the following design programs:
> Adobe Creative Cloud
> Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Video editing programs
- Animation programs
- 3+ years of work experience as a Designer for Marketing or related fields
- Degree from an accredited university or college in Design or equivalent training/work experience
- A curious mind and the ability to naturally make connections between diverse fields and industries
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Clear and persuasive written and oral communication style
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a very fast-paced, multi-task, collaborative environment
- A positive attitude, resilience, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to contribute to strong team dynamics
- Ability to work effectively with a range of different organizations and people at
- Willing to be flexible and work when the work is needed, sometimes at odd hours (there are lots of peaks and valleys during an incubation)
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Have an open mind to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things Design, UX and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A willingness to do what it takes to make Mach49 and client teams successful – there is no job too big or too small
- Previous start-up experience a plus
- User Experience and Research a plus
- Prior experience of remote working is a plus